At the Michiana Humane Society we update our list of adoptable cats regularly! All of the cats shown on this page have tested negative for feline leukemia, been treated for fleas, ticks, ear mites and other parasites, and received at least one combination vaccine for (whatever they are for). Our cat adoption fee is $95 and includes spay/neuter surgery before the cat may go home. For more information, see our How to Adopt page.
← Back to All Cats
Large / Adult / Male
Hello, Michiana world! Gimme a few minutes of your time? I'd like to introduce myself and convince you to come meet me! First off, my name is Cosmo. I'm charming, charismatic, chatty, and am just a cool cat. I'm about 5 years old and I am neutered.
I first came to Michiana as a stray. I've tried to tell my new human friends here about my background, but they don't speak "Cat", so we are at a dead end. Maybe you can understand me! Come to the shelter to find out! Here is why you should stop on by and ask for Cosmo...
1. I'm a funny guy. I got lotsa jokes to tell and lotsa love to give.
2. I really like to talk to you - your life will never be quiet!
3. I'm so lovable. I like to sit on your lap and just hang out. If you wanna feed me treats while petting me, that is okay by me!
4. I would love to be the center of your attention! Other cats have made me a bit anxious so far, so I may do best as the only kitty in the home. My friends here say I have a big enough purrsonality that you won't even need a 2nd cat!
5. I cannot wait to find my family. I hope it is with you.
Ask about Cosmo
Powered by PetFinder